Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Salmon Asparagus Salad

Simple and tasty ... in my opinion of course.


Here's how I make it:
- Have ready a bowl of salad greens. Drizzle with a teaspoon of olive oil, a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, a few spritz of Bragg's and a little salt. 
- Gently saute fresh asparagus pieces in olive oil. When done, turn off and stir in a pressed or chopped garlic clove. Sprinkle with salt.
- Top waiting lettuce with sauteed asparagus, chunks of canned salmon and some canned portabella mushrooms (if this is not an option, add some sliced fresh mushrooms to the asparagus ... or just leave them out altogether. I really like the canned portabella mushrooms and red peppers from Aldis; that's what I used in this photo.).
- Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible. Thank you!